Infocus® Counselling Service
Infocus® Counselling Service is a friendly, professional and well-established service operating in Bentley, WA. We have been providing counselling services to the Perth South-East Metro area for over 14 years.
Infocus® Counselling Service are delivered by a team of general and clinical psychologist for:
- Older Adults (65+)
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander People
- Culturally & Linguistically Diverse People
Our services are suitable for individuals with mild to moderate psychological concerns that can be addressed with short-term interventions.
Infocus® Counselling offers mental health support for all aged groups. Our team can help you with a range of issues including:
- Relationships issues
- Domestic Violence
- Sleep Issues
- Adjustment disorder
- Grief and loss
- Substance Abuse
- Workers Compensation
- Borderline Personality Disorders
- Men’s issues including anger management
- Chronic Pain Management
Infocus® Counselling accepts cash, debit and credit card.
All clients are required to provide 24 hours’ notice to cancel or re-schedule a booked appointment. If a client fails to give 24 hours’ notice to cancel or re-schedule a booked appointment or if they do not attend, a $80 non-attendance fee (excl. GST) can be charged to the client. This non-attendance fee will be required to be paid before the commencement of their next session.
We accept referrals from all age groups for clients with mild to moderate mental health conditions. if you wish to access the Medicare rebated service(better Access Program), you will need a referral and a mental health care plan from a GP, Psychiatrist or paediatrician.
Mental Health Plans are not required if clients are referred through their NDIS plan or a Worker’s Compensation Insurance claims.
Medicare rebated service (Better Access) and/or bulk-billing service
- Mental Health Referral Form – Better Access
- Download Medical Director and Best Practice referral forms.
- Please ensure one of the following MBS item numbers have been billed: 2715, 2717, 2700 or 2701.
- Fax referral form with current Mental Health Treatment Plan to 9458 0555 or email email@example.com
If you would like to know more about Infocus Counselling services, please call us on 9458 0505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your a regular referrer, we would welcome your feedback by completing this short survey referrer feedback.
Private Health Funds & Full fee individuals
- For all private health fund and full fee clients, a Mental Health Treatment Plan is not required from your GP.
- However, it is a requirement to complete the Full Fee & Private Health Patients Referral Form and fax it to 9458 0555 or email to email@example.com
- Call Infocus Counselling on 9458 0505 or email Infocus@archehealth.com.au to book an appointment.
Fees are discussed when booking your first appointment. You can also refer to “Meet Our Team“.
For more information
Our friendly administration staff are always available to provide support and answer any questions regarding services or referrals.
Infocus Counselling is not an emergency or crisis service. In case of a crisis, we encourage you to contact the Mental Health Emergency Contact Line (MHERL) on 1300 555 788 if you are in immediate danger or attend your local emergency department.